Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2-22-06
Umm.... where to begin. Today is just another day to an ongoing year.... maybe a hint of what else is going to come. Let's start off with Dec. 20th, 05. I just found out I am pregnant. Our 4th child. Due August of 06. Let the morning sickness begin.... I know all pregnancy are different. My morning sickness has been 24/7 ever since. In order not to feel queezy--- I eat. I am so tried of eating. Luckly I have only gained 12 lbs... and am now 4 months. Still feel yucky most of the time.... only less. If that makes any sense. Now the heart burn begins. On with 2006..... the end of January we found out our second son, Jesse, has a Chairi type 1 Malformation. His cerebrell toncils are herniating down his spinal column. We have been to Childrens Hospital 3 times... now they are sending us to a neuroligist... and he has to have a sleep study done. (2 more trips.... more school missed) And the hot water tank went.... nothing like cold showers in January.
Yesterday I found out my oldest, Ian, has to have surgery also. Nothing as bad... just has to have his wisdom teeth removed. Woke up this morning to no heat. It was 55 in the house.
Sorry for any spelling errors. I don't know exactly how to work the spell check yet. (my spelling sucks) And to top everything off... my daughter, Hannah, has to change schools starting today. Yesterday her elementry didn't have school, the boiler broke. So today they shipped the entire school to another elementry school. 15 extra miles on the bus, each way. Poor girl will have jet lag by the time she gets off the bus. I don't want to think of what else can make things worse.
GOOD NOTE- it's almost spring like outside. You can smell it in the air.
I know God will not give us what we can't handle.... but I am about to the end of my ropes.......
think I'll end it for now... hopefully tomorrow I'll not be drowning in self depression......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home