Thursday, February 23, 2006

2-23-06
Heard a new twist to the saying "God will never give you anything you cannot handle"..... not that I remember exactly... but the jist of it was he doesn't "give" you things. Most come along by our own making.... but if you believe.... he will be there to help us through.
Anyhow. I quit my part time job today. There is just too much stress in my life. And standing for 4-6 hours at a time isn't good for my health or the baby's. I didn't tell my husband yet though. Not that he will be upset. But I know .... he works 6 days a week.... my job was 1 day a week. BUT he isn't pregnant and already 30lbs overweight. Not that I don't work mon.-fri. either. For those who don't know me... I run an in-home daycare.
I really wish I had something wonderful to say. Something that would give you something to think about... to ponder....
but I don't. Right now... my body is saying.... naptime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home