Wednesday, March 22, 2006

3-22-06
Guess I have some catching up to do.... I just read Robyn's blog.... sure does look like spring is on it's way. Absolutly LOVE the dafodil apron.... my FAVORITE flowers. Mine are about to bloom. Just need a few warm days. I too... have been seeing robins. Just seeing them makes my heart smile.
Doc had me on some meds. that screwed up my blood sugar levels... made me miserable! I am just now feeling somewhat better. My dear hubby's 2 day book shelf project is still a work in progress.... should be done soon. I can't wait to put my books on it and find my dinningroom table. (and get the dinningroom/library back together)
I am dying for nice weather and some free time. I need to rake out my gardens and divide and transplant some things... before they really get growing.
I am almost finished with my project spectra.... although I don't recall where to send a photo when done. Guess I'll put just put it on here.
Got a new painting for my Flordia pics... another to the collection... from my dear sister Missy. Just need to frame it. It'll look great on my red walls!
Well... I need to get off here... before I go.. I'll ad some pics from last years gardens....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home