Friday, June 09, 2006

June 9th- 2006
Guess it's been awhile. (again) I just haven't had the time to get online for so-so long! Things have been really busy. The kids still have 1 1/2 weeks of school... lots of ball games and softball games... and camping season started. We went for the first time over Memorial Day. It was wonderfully relaxing. BUT- alot harder than I thought it would be for me. (being 7 months pregnant)
So much is going on here. Decided not to put thousands into re-modeling the attic for the boys. Moved their bedroom downstairs- in the process of moving Hannah to their room and making a nursery out of Hannah's old room.
I did give up two of my Daycare kids... the little boys. (ages 1 1/2 and 3) So now I still have Sam (2) and Owen (3) and Zoie (3 weeks) luckly Owen and Zoie are only 1-2 times a week. I am feeling so much better physically and mentally. And relaxed.
Today Sam and I are packing for another weekend of camping. Although now I know I cannot sit on the floor of the camper... unless I have Ian there to help get me unstuck. (happened last time- I sat and cried like a baby... I just couldn't get up. He had to manuver (sp?) me around and pick me up... actually it was kinda funny- afterwards)
We finally came up with a name for our baby boy......

Jakoby Wyatt

Pronounced Ja-ko-be..... if we want to shortened it, we can call him Jake....
I am scheduled for a ultra sound level 2 in two weeks. (just because I am "older") I was told the level 2 is an awsome view - much better than a regular ultra sound.. I'll have to let you know.

Well I am off to pack - :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home