Sunday, March 26, 2006

3-26-06
I don't have much time to write- dinners soon. (complete Thanksgiving dinner) yummy!
My dear Hubby finished (mostly) the book shelves. Put my books on them today- looks great! And my dear friend Robyn sent me a web site with this cute bunny pattern. Well I made 4. Decided if I was going to cut it out.... I may as well cut out more than one. Well I never made the pattern before. Had a few problems. Made a mental note- only one the first time you make a new pattern. INCASE you don't like it. I really like the bunnies- but I am going to alter the pattern with then next one... I think I can make it more to my liking.... but these 4 are CUTE... check out the pics...

1 Comments:

Blogger Prettybird said...

We had turkey and the works today, too! Love the bunnies and the shelves look great!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home