Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sept. 12, 2006
Naps, sleep, rest-time... what exactly are these? Are adults aloud to do these things??? I wish I had the time. Jakoby is adjusting well to his new enviroment. I am assuming the rest of us are adjusting well to him. I haven't heard any complaints. Had him to his 2 week check up... and he didn't gain any weight. He didn't lose any, but he didn't gain any. So my happy, sleepy (sleeping 5-6 hours at a time, getting up only 1 during the night) had to change his schedule. Doc said leave him sleep at night, but wake him every 2 hours during the day and nurse him. So what do you think happened???? He now gets up every 3 hours to eat EVEN at night. But I am happy to say he did gain some weight. He went from 8lbs 6oz to 9lbs 2oz. in one week.

I have been wondering, ok pondering (if that is how to spell it) how my Mom felt when she had me as an infant. Being that this seems like a first born all over again with the age differences between Jakoby and Ian, Jesse & Hannah..... I wish I would have talked to her about these things. She had me when she was 42. I was the only kid home... the rest were at school, just like here. It's amazing the questions you think of when you can't ask them. Why don't you think of these things earlier???

Well I would like to type more, but I have to get dinner going... and Jakoby will be awake soon..
again.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home