Monday, February 27, 2006

2-27-06
When is spring getting here???? I am so tired of winter blues. It's so draining of all my energy. I need refueling. I need Robyn down the street so I can go have a cuppa coffee and a visit. I need a new craft. I started a baby blanket. But I am just not "feeling" it. I have tons of new books to read. Can't even pick one up. I really think it's the winter blues. I want to see new life in flowers starting.... robins..... the fresh scent of spring. I want to walk. (I hate walking in the cold)

Finally got my Florida pics (watercolors from local artist on Pine Island) matted and framed.... and hung. They sure add a burst of color to the walls here. I'll see if I can add them to today's blog...

Ummm... what's on todays agenda? 15 year old upstairs sick. Sam is watching Little Einsteins... the girls (dogs) are asleep... Nora (rabbit) is destroying her new birthday present. A little wooden house... she likes to flip upside down. Pooh (kitty) is napping also. It's early and I need to find something to do. So I feel like I accomplished something. Already have dinner planned. Chicken breast are thawing. Have 2 extras for dinner tonight, Sam and her brother.

Well I am going to try and add the pics of my Florida art.... and I am off to do something. Just don't know what yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home