Monday, October 02, 2006

Baby Feet... I think they are just the cutest. Wal-Mart has a baby gift card with little feet. It gave me the idea of taking pics of Jakoby's little feet. Cute huh?? Maybe it's only a Mother's thing... to like little feet?
Been having the "baby blues" lately. Crying at the drop of a hat kind of thing. Got so upset yesterday I picked up a pair of sissors. I know. BIG MISTAKE. Luckly my 13 yr. old took them away before I did too much damage. Going later to get it "fixed" into an a-cemetrical (sp?) bob. I'll let you know how it turns out. My hair was finally getting alittle past my shoulders. Now I have to start all over again.
baby is up....
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

I love baby feet too, and their baby smell. I hope that you have been getting some rest too, since it sounded as though you were suffering from depression in a previous post. I am glad that your teenage son likes to do his school work, mine just wont and it is so frustrating and he is only 12. Good luck with your bubs and I will be back to read some more later on.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Prettybird said...

I can't believe you cut your hair!!! I can't wait to see it...when that will be I can't really say, but I'll try to pick a date by the end of the week!

love,
r

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home