Thursday, October 05, 2006

For those of you (Robyn) who personally know me.... I added a pic of me and my now, very short (for me) hair. Yes, it really needs colored.... and I could have put some make-up on... but what the _ _ _ _ (playing hang-man now) figured I let a "real me" moment in.

I also wanted to update everyone on my son - Jesse. He has the Chairi type 1 Malformation. I am so- so sick of the way things are going. He had a second MRI in July. Results???? I get - "there is nothing significant going on, make a follow up appt. for 1 year, BUT if anything changes, call and we'll see him right away." Ok... anything over 5mm is significant. His WAS 9.5mm in January. NOW (July) it's 11mm. AND they don't consider it significant. (did I spell that right?? I wish someone would teach me how to use the spell check...)

I am glad I am not going anywhere today. They are paving the street out front today. Talk about men and NOISE. (and smell) I am glad it isn't hot the smell would be alot worse.

I am in need of a craft project. Something new, maybe. I am feeling the need to "create" something. I just haven't found out "what" yet. Robyn.... do you have any ideas???? If I could knit.. I would try to make the infant hat I got when Jakoby was born. An elderly group of women make little white knitted hats for all the newborns at the hospital I had Jakoby at. What a wonderful little gift. I can't knit. :(
Thought about sewing. Can't think of anything to make. Don't really feel like painting. Too messy. I like pick up and go projects. BUT I do have 2 pair of old ice skates I wanted to paint as a "M.E." project... I found in her book. But that would mean I need to go purchase paint.

Well.... maybe I will get out some photos and scrapbook.... but that doens't even sound right.

We are finally going camping this weekend. Haven't since the last weekend of July. It will be Jakobys' first camping trip. It's supposed to be BEAUTIFUL this weekend. I really enjoy camping. No phones, tv, neighborhood children. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids friends... but sometimes I want it to be "just us". Give my children a chance to appreciate each other and play with each other. And camp food always tastes so much better than home.

Well I feel I just rambled my way thru all of this. But then again, maybe I needed too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home