Thursday, November 02, 2006

November 2- 2006

Guess what?? My dearest friend started teaching me to knit!! I am having alot of fun with it. I just finished an afagan... for a friends "country shoppe" she is going to sell. I do think it would take a LONG time to knit one. Robyn did a great job at showing me how to cast on and knit.... I just have no idea how to take it off the needles! The first one... the little pink swatch I just slid off... Robyn was so nice and left me and article she ripped out of her magazine for knitting basics, but my dear friend forgot I am not the kind of person who can read and do.... I have to see and do. I looked and looked at the pictures and it looks like a kindergarten kids drawing that I cannot decipher. :(
I might have to find someone closer to help me.....
My Mother in law saw how excited I was and went out and bought me a set of needles.... :) I can guess what I am getting for Christmas!

We had such a wonderful visit. I don't know why I didn't take pictures with my camera. She has all the pics on hers!

Guess what else I learned (but haven't done just yet?) making homemade knitting needles! Can't wait to try out the idea.... I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Robyn will have to put some pics on her blog..... especially of Jakoby and the beautiful blanket she knitted for him!

1 Comments:

Blogger Prettybird said...

I can't believe I haven't read any of this stuff!!!! I'm just now reading your posts from November. Uggh! Love the pictures.

love,
r

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home